[pianotech] Sustain Pedal Squeak… Repair?

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Sun Dec 14 15:08:59 PST 2008

Jim

The bottom board screws are probably just loose. If you've got the back strength, it is easy to tip the piano on one it's side and then just tighten all the screws. When bringing it up, be sure the other end of the piano is on a rug, or something, so that it doesn't slide away from you.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI
808-349-2943