[pianotech] Sustain Pedal Squeak… Repair?

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Sun Dec 14 06:54:37 PST 2008

Hi Jim,
I have heard that bard referred to by some movers as the skid board.
Can't see any harm in wedging the board up a little as long as you didn't
use a rock the size of Gibralter.
Seriously that would be a hard one for me to find, being totaly deaf on one
side.
When people tell me the last tuner was blind I sometimes wait until finished
tuning and tell them that now they have had a deaf tuner work on their
piano. Sometimes their reaction is priceless. BTW I firmly believe the non
sighted do not have a handycap only an obsticle to overcome as do I.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com