[pianotech] Verituner Help...

Tom Servinsky tompiano at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 17 04:05:12 PST 2008

Duaine
You can pass the RPT exam with an ETD, but you must be able to tune unisons
aurally and pass at the 80% level.. Seems like the Guild's standards are
understanding to both camps.
 But I'm still not getting your point.  You're doing a lot of finger
pointing in your latest posts to those who are trying to point out some very
basic fundamentals of tuning. You then turn this into the reason why you
don't like the "attitude" of the Guild members.
One of basic principles I've learned how to deal with when responding to, or
bringing up an issue on this list, is you best be  prepared to back up your
comments.
Tom Servinsky