[pianotech] how's business?

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 15:16:23 PST 2008

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 12:26 PM, Tom Sivak <tvaktvak at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> List
>
> Has anyone noticed a slow down in business, due to the state of the
> economy? With all the talk of reduced consumer spending for Christmas, I
> wonder if this has affected your business.
>
> Tom Sivak
> Chicago

I didn't notice any slowdown until last week.  My work load is not as heavy
as some of yours, though.  If I can work 2-3 full days out doing service
calls, that's good enough for me.  When I get the kids grown up more, or am
blessed to remarry, I'll be working a "full" week.
The first two weeks of December was busy, busy.  Five full, long days for
each of those weeks.  I have gotten two calls since then.  But I made above
my "normal" monthly income in just those first two weeks, so anything else
is just a nice extra.

--
JF