[pianotech] how's business?

richard.ucci at att.net richard.ucci at att.net
Sat Dec 20 15:23:39 PST 2008

I've been pretty busy here in the northeast. I also took on several rebuilds and other repair projects to start right after the 1st.

However... I have also had several clients put me off till spring, and I'm not getting as many call backs from my reminder calls.

It is a very hectic time of year , and things usually do slow down a little untill the 1st.

Merry Christmas,
Rick Ucci/Ucci Piano
-------------- Original message from Tom Sivak <tvaktvak at sbcglobal.net>: --------------