[pianotech] Calculating harmonics/ovrtones - Valotti scale

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Wed Dec 24 05:33:06 PST 2008

Greetings Jason,

      How do I calculate what the 4ths beat at.  Using the frequencies you
stated (also, thanks for those) do I chart  the opvertone frequencies and then
look for them that way, or is that  the "long" way in other words would there
be a faster way? Not that I am opposed  to doing the math (love it) but was
just wondering. Are there software programs  for this or is it better to just set
up an Excell sheet? Suggestions?

Also, thanks Ed Foote for the info.

Thank you for your help

Julia
Reading, PA

In a message dated 12/23/2008 9:16:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,