[pianotech] Calculating harmonics/ovrtones - Valotti scale

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 05:41:30 PST 2008

Julia,
Have you heard of Owen Jorgensen's book called Tuning?  It was out of print
last I heard, but you might be able to find a copy in a larger library.  The
book will have aural tuning instructions for the Valotti temperament, as
well as many other historical temperament.

I have a copy, and can look up the approximate beat rates of the fourths if
they are listed. I'd be glad to do that for you later on today if you can't
find out what you are looking for.

--
JF