[pianotech] center pin function

Keith McGavern kam544 at allegiance.tv
Wed Dec 24 12:52:23 PST 2008

Picky not, but I do see this reasoning, Ron.

As a result of the movement of the hammer assembly, a center pin
pinned properly has to follow suit, but in and of itself, it does not
move or rotate of its own volition.

 From my viewpoint a semantics lesson only.

No foul on anyone's part.
At least, I certainly didn't feel I had committed any personally.
Nor did I feel I laid blame on anyone else.

Just a continuing educational clarification.

Keith