[pianotech] Dampp-Chaser Brochure response

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Thu Dec 25 07:57:19 PST 2008

I can't speak with absolute certainty about N-Dak, but here in Minnesota,
and I can speak for certain of Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, we have wildly
fluctuating ORH over the course of any given year. Summertime days regularly
get up to the 30°C-35°C  80%-90% range (not everyone runs AC 24/7.)  The
other day I took an IRH reading that was below 10%. It was about -15°C
outside and +20°C indoors.

Point being that anything less than a full system in large portions of the
country is a wasted effort.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN

On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 9:35 AM, Andrew Anderson <anrebe at sbcglobal.net>wrote:
<snip>

> Unless you are certain that they will never move to North Dakota (or most
> other places in the US interior) a full system really is best.

</snip>