[pianotech] Player Piano Co

Duaine & Laura Hechler dahechler at charter.net
Sun Dec 28 11:00:55 PST 2008

Ron, et all,

I really wish I had the money to buy them out. :-(

I've always wanted an updated - color - catalog and, since I already
have experience with online shopping carts, set up there catalog to buy
supplies online.

Hopefully, somebody like Schaff, Leather Supply or Organ Supply (OSI)
will buy them out.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at charter.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years