[pianotech] Player Piano Co

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Dec 28 11:10:41 PST 2008

Duaine & Laura Hechler wrote:
> Ron, et all,
>
> I really wish I had the money to buy them out. :-(
>
> I've always wanted an updated - color - catalog and, since I already
> have experience with online shopping carts, set up there catalog to buy
> supplies online.
>
> Hopefully, somebody like Schaff, Leather Supply or Organ Supply (OSI)
> will buy them out.
>
> Duaine

They've stocked a number of things that you just can't get
anywhere else. Durrell has family, so someone may take it over
rather than liquidate. I hope so. He has enough unrestored
instruments in the building, collected through many years, to
make a first rate mechanical music museum if they were
properly rebuilt and displayed. I guess we'll see.

Ron N