[pianotech] Private

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon Dec 29 23:26:00 PST 2008

   HI Garrett
  I appreciated this. Well done
  Thanks
 Dale

David and all,

Being rude or vulgar is not necessary.  Following are the general guidelines we use on our Band Instrument Repair Forum hosted under Delphi.  Note, rules are broken but that is what the delete key is for and why it is smart to sometimes just walk away.

“Language-Profanity is not allowed on the forum. There is no leeway here. We are not prudes, but there are a wide variety of sensibilities present on our forum and we do not intend for the experience to be uncomfortable for anyone. As a guideline, use language that would be acceptable for publication in the Technicom or in addressing a class of public school beginners. If you need help in expressing yourself within these limitations, try http://www.refdesk.com/  Posting photos or graphics that are suggestive or in poor taste are included in this guideline. A member in violation of these guidelines will be put on a read-only status for 30 days. Further violations may have additional penalties.

Conflicts-As with any collection of personalities, there will be conflicts between members from time to time. While these are infrequent, they detract greatly from the purpose of this forum. Technical approaches to repair are as diverse as our membership. They should be discussed rationally, recognizing that although there are those who hold opinions different from yours, they should be allowed those opinions. Posts that bec
ome belligerent may be deleted at the discretion of the moderators. Persons who persist in disrupting the forum or it's administration will be put on read-only status for 30 days; Further violations may have additional penalties.  By its nature, addressing this type of problem is more dependent on the subjective judgment of the moderators.”

Kindest Regards,

Garret

---

Garret Traylor - President

High Point Piano & Music Inc.

88-PIANO (336) 887-4266

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary. Thank you for helping High Point Music be environmentally responsible.