[pianotech] Verdigris in Action Centers

Keith McGavern kam544 at allegiance.tv
Tue Dec 30 20:07:21 PST 2008

Actually, this comment I made isn't  quite correct.

The flange isn't worked vigorously since it is fastened to the tubular
rails. It's the hammer shank and the support / wippen body that is
worked. There are times when some are extremely stubborn in which case
I do remove the necessary assemblies and do as I understand Patrick
indicates he has done.

Keith