[pianotech] Verdigris in Action Centers (zapper)

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Wed Dec 31 04:33:42 PST 2008

Hi,
I had tried a soldering gun years ago but it was too variable and burnt a
lot of wood.  The best thing that ever worked for me was the Steinway
straight reamers and their blunt center pins.  Do not know if they still
recommend and sell those.
James
James Grebe
Since 1962
Piano Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Products(
314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
www.grebepiano.com