Workshop setup

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 1 13:09:12 MST 2008

Looks to me like some demographic work would be wise.  How many rebuilds
expected?  How large the population in the city with pianos which will
likely get rebuilt, implying knowing how active is the high-end market in
that area.  I'd think a lot of "why" questions would be important, lest one
go into a "project" with only conjecture for his guide, leaving a lot of
room for major miscalculations.
les bartlett
houston

  _____