Being called out on stage

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Wed Jan 2 17:53:32 MST 2008

Harold Marling, one of the founding members of the Central Iowa Chapter
(and a "grand old man" if there ever was one, 'though I never think of
him as old, even at 82 or 83), keeps a folder on the artists he's tuned
for in Cedar Rapids over the years.  And the first one he always pulls
out of that folder is George Winston.  He says George is one of his
favorite people to tune for, and he's got a nice note from George that
indicates the feeling is mutual.

Annie Grieshop