Being called out on stage

William Benjamin pianoboutique at comcast.net
Sat Jan 5 13:11:40 MST 2008

Annie,

I agree about George Winston.   When I tuned for him I had to sit in the
wings for the concert.   When it was over he turned to his manager and
received a large stack of CD's.   He walked directly to me, gave me a Cd,
shook my hand and said thank you.

I have tuned many times with a crowd waiting and many times there was an
applause.   Like the others, I don't know if it was for producing a good
sounding piano or having finished all that banging.

I will also add that many times when the crowd was coming in during the
tuning, the hall was so quiet one could hear a pin drop.  Of course, there
were those times it was just the opposite.

William
PIANO BOUTIQUE
William Benjamin
The tuner alone,