Tuning Reminder PostCards

Martin Wisenbaker mbjwisenbaker at juno.com
Wed Jan 2 19:23:13 MST 2008

Doug:

I have many reminder cards I would part with. Since my wife died I
schedule future appointments now immediately after I tune. She was very
diligent to mail the reminders but I don't have the time to do that.
Please call me at 713-864-6935. I live alone now so the early morning or
the early evening either one would be a good time to call. I am an early
riser getting up around 4 - 4:30 AM CST.

Thanks,
Martin Wisenbaker, RPT
Houston, Texas