tune an autoharp

annie at allthingspiano.com annie at allthingspiano.com
Thu Jan 3 20:02:15 MST 2008

It IS self-playing.  Humans are just a power source....

I once bought a guitar slide that said "Play like Ry Cooder!" on the
package.  And I didn't play a bit more like Ry Cooder with that dang slide
than I ever did without it.  Harrumph!

Folk instruments are obviously a hotbed of misinformation and misdirected
nomenclature.

Annie