Balance Rail Bushings

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Jan 3 20:45:53 MST 2008

You're right, the price of the cloth is negligible in terms of the job.  It
just bothers me to waste that much.  After I bought the Bushmaster I got
introduced to Spurlock's system (some years ago now) and I've since acquired
all the various sizes from Bill so I'm not so inclined to go back to the
Bushmaster.  I suppose the BM is a bit faster though.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com