Balance Rail Bushings

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Thu Jan 3 21:45:13 MST 2008

> You’re right, the price of the cloth is negligible in terms of the job.
> It just bothers me to waste that much.  After I bought the Bushmaster I
> got introduced to Spurlock’s system (some years ago now) and I’ve since
> acquired all the various sizes from Bill so I’m not so inclined to go
> back to the Bushmaster.  I suppose the BM is a bit faster though.
>
> David Love

I like the Bushmaster because of the uniformity of depth of
cloth insertion, but I don't like the waste of cloth. I like
the both sides at once cauls, for the speed and minimal waste,
but don't like the variations in cloth insertion depth my eyes
and manual dexterity produce. Never satisfied, I tend to drift
back and forth.
Ron N