Balance Rail Bushings

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Fri Jan 4 02:07:04 MST 2008

To bad no one has figured out a way to combine the two ideas in some
sort of new invention.  Cauls that cut to the correct length... :)  A
project for some of our ingenious type inventors out there.

Cheers
RicB

    I like the Bushmaster because of the uniformity of depth of
    cloth insertion, but I don't like the waste of cloth. I like
    the both sides at once cauls, for the speed and minimal waste,
    but don't like the variations in cloth insertion depth my eyes
    and manual dexterity produce. Never satisfied, I tend to drift
    back and forth.