Balance Rail Bushings

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Fri Jan 4 06:33:50 MST 2008

David,

Nothing says you can't apply the glue to the cloth using the Bushmaster
system.  A fellow tech told me of this method, and I've used it since.
Using hot hide, apply the glue to a length of cloth (about enough to do a
dozen keys).  Give it a moment to begin to tack, then begin bushing.  I use
cauls that are heated, sitting on a hot plate (coffee mug warmer).  Works
rather well.

William R. Monroe

SNIP