workshop set-up

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Sat Jan 5 01:14:28 MST 2008

The wooden floor will also be much easier on your feet.
I developed feet problems, so much so I had to have special insoles.
I put the reason down to the previous summer, when I had been doing long periods in my shop, read converted garage, standing on the cement floor.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca