Vertical Hitch Pins, was [CAUT] duplex position

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sat Jan 5 11:36:41 MST 2008

One thing you can do if you are concerned about the potential hazards of
vertical hitches but want to increase the backscale length and don't
subscribe to the tuned duplex theory is replace the aliquots with strips of
small diameter brass half rounds.  You can snug them up against the hitches
and get a bit extra backscale length that way.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com