Eavestaff Piano

JOHN ROSS jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Sat Jan 5 15:45:06 MST 2008

I would install a Dampp-Chaser right away.
Our climate is not good to older European pianos. Our Winters are too dry.
Someone down here imported a container load of these pianos, in the late
70's or early eighties. He had to give quite a few people their money back,
to keep his good name.
He had sent a technician to UK, to check them out and make sure there were
no 'birdcage' ones. So they had been checked out.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca