Front lid extended during performance

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sun Jan 6 10:44:28 MST 2008

Grin...

Gotta snicker a bit at a couple of the responses against this er...
<<practice>>.  If the lid is handled carefully, this isnt going to
damage anything.  If the pianist gets some  perceived benefit whats the
big deal ?  Make em happy. As to what it <<looks like>>... It's an
unusual sight... thats about it.  I remember my parents telling me
bleached blue jeans looked stupid.  I doubt seriously anyone in the
audience would give it even half a thought.

I will agree that some cheaper makes sometimes use less then stellar
quality hardware that perhaps at some point needs replacing where better
hardware would perhaps last longer.... but then thats prooaabbly  part
of why they were cheap to begin with. :)   Even so I suppose if these
lids were handled carefully they'd hold up ok over time.

Not a biggie this one.

Cheers
RicB