rant - again

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Tue Jan 8 09:30:33 MST 2008

Cross posting doesn't bother me at all. Cauts should have been
reading Pianotech all along anyway.

What does bother me is the eternal insistence of the same
people, forever more, to pertinaciously refuse to be bothered
by trimming the 10+K, or 20+K, or 40+K of accumulated multiple
posts from a one line reply. I've quit reading the habitual
offenders altogether, rather than wading through pages of
multiple nested chevrons and other extraneous crap trying to
decipher what they might be trying to say. Trim everything
that isn't directly and immediately pertinent to your reply.
Please! Also, when replying to a post with photos, please
don't send the same photos back with your reply. We saw them
the first time.

Ron N