NW Technicians in the news

Alan Barnard pianotuner at embarqmail.com
Wed Jan 9 10:32:44 MST 2008

Ah, I repent and confess that I must be a dumpling ... I wonder if growing brackets caused this giantism.

But, alas, being allergic, I cannot be an apple dumpling. I am enjoying some beef ravioli at the moment, so I guess I shall be a beef dumpling (which is somewhat different than a cow dumpling, per se; I've seen those ...)

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO