Loc-Tite Agraffes

Bob Hull hullfam5 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 10:59:50 MST 2008

In trying to sea?t new agraffes that don't tighten in the proper position, has anybody every tried loc-tite blue?  How would that compare to CA?
The agraffe could be turned to the correct position then simply "locked" down with an adhesive of this nature that would still allow for future removal?
This seems like it would be better than worrying with shims that may make the agraffe sit too high and thus loose downbearing.

I haven't had much experience with loc-tite so I'm not sure how strong of a bond it creates.

Bob Hull