was loc-tite agraffes now plate positioning system

Bob Hull hullfam5 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 14:42:55 MST 2008

That's pretty much the set up I have now except that looks like a 3/8" or so screw.  I'm using a whopping 1/2" x 4" screw to fit the hole that the old 7/16" screw came out of.    This makes the nut fatter however and less clearance results.  I wanted to avoid doweling the old hole in the inner rim.

All of the screws (plate perimeter) are quite bent on this never before rebuilt SS M  so we're glad to get rid of them anyway.

Bob Hull