action storage

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Thu Jan 10 23:10:57 MST 2008

Thanks Isaac,

I think I understand well enough.  I think the next thing for me is to decide whether to go mobile or permanent on the wall.

William R. Monroe

  Hi,William!   In my shop I had used  Furniture Display Cart.I got 2 of them years ago from surplus store,piano movers delivered them to me..They are on wheels,have solid tubular constraction,very manuevarable,compact..All I did is attached plywood to those tubes as shelving  and it provided plenty of secure storage on 5 shelves..The tubes are slightly angled  toward the base,so in the seismic zone parts are not falling off easily  Now I 'm trying to downsize and I gave those carts to local refinisher.None of piano techs in my zip-code had room or need for them,but refinisher is happy....My next project is to learn how to use digital camera and post pictures and make myself clear...Good Luck   isaac..