[Files] action storage

Dean May kswafford at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 07:39:06 MST 2008

I had this rack made. It holds 5 grand actions, plus it has hooks on
the back to hang vertical actions by the hammer rail. It is also great
as a rack to hold all kinds of piano parts. Here it is being used as a
drying rack.

[Photo at:]

http://tinyurl.com/2y2dls
http://ptg.org/pipermail/files/attachments/20080111/ca59de46/attachment-0001.jpe