Public Domain Books

Don pianotuna at accesscomm.ca
Fri Jan 11 10:56:37 MST 2008

Hi Duane,

I wonder if it is country specific. I tried in both Firefox and IE. I do
not see the option to download PDF.

Url is slightly different too:

http://books.google.com/books?id=Qr4xAAAAMAAJ&pgis=1

Instead of:

http://books.google.com/books?id=Qr4xAAAAMAAJ

May I ask you to paste the link that is created when you click Download
PDF? Thanks in advance.

At 10:18 AM 1/11/2008 -0600, you wrote:
>    Don,
>
> I clicked on the link http://books.google.com/books?id=Qr4xAAAAMAAJ  and
>the page clearly shows a button that reads "Download PDF"
>
> Duaine
>
> Don wrote:    Hi Annie,  I don't see the "download" you mentioned. Could
>you post the actual link please? Thanks!  At 08:25 PM 1/10/2008 -0600, you
>wrote:           FYI, Spillane's "History of the American Pianoforte" is
>now available at http://www.lulu.com/content/1848559.  And if you want to
>read it online or download the file for free, you can do that from
>http://books.google.com/books?id=Qr4xAAAAMAAJ.  What an amazing tool the
>Internet is!  Annie
>   Regards, Don Rose
Regards,