Gallway Hammer boing jig

MICHAEL MORVAN keymaestro at verizon.net
Sat Jan 12 20:25:37 MST 2008

Dale,
    I have one and have used it many times, set up properly, it is incredibly accurate. I would recommend getting one because you can remove the hammer boring portion and it is a 5-C indexing head, in English, you can put collets in it and turn stuff 0 to 360 degrees with ease and accuracy, milling, drilling, etc...  Or you can just bore hammers with it.    Mike

Michael A. Morvan
Blackstone Valley Piano
Dedicated To Advancing The Art Of Keyboard Restoration
76 Sutton Street
Uxbridge, Ma. 01569
(508) 278-9762
Keymaestro at verizon.net