Gallway Hammer boing jig

paulrevenkojones at aol.com paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Sat Jan 12 20:51:54 MST 2008

 Dale:

I've been using Kent's (Galloway) jig since it first appeared; in fact, ask Kent, but I think I have his prototype. It's a drill index with a fitting in the arbor for securing the hammer. The fitting includes a screw level for setting rake. It is without a doubt the most stable platform I've ever used, and I've tried them all including one I built for myself (total failure). If you have any other questions, let me know. I'll send you a pic if you want.

Paul