flange bushing

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Sun Jan 13 09:40:48 MST 2008

Late on this topic but if you are referring to the difference of using the
Renner tool or mine to size the cloth, both tools leave the edge of the
cloth as if one tore the strip. The tool shreds the edges of the cloth down
to where it can be drawn through the eye of the flange without serious risk
of breaking the flange. The only draw back for me on the Renner cloth is the
graphite used on the inner side. The glue on the other side sets up quickly
if a hair dryer is used and sizes the hole if the correct pin is used.
IMHO the Renner cloth and either sizing tool are a must to save time in the
skills test. Size your cloth prior to the test.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com