String termination question

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Mon Jan 14 08:47:53 MST 2008

MessageHi Just wondering about two things.
Is it that I am forgetful or just lazy that I do not erase the prior post <g>
Well I did it this time.

To those of you who have done Wapin installs.
Does it always result in reduced false beats?
Or is there no difference related directly to the third rail >G< pin.

Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  . Perhaps, as you suggest, it's because the counterbearing is so severe that it's just not a problem. I'd just like to understand it a little better. If that's possible.

  -- Geoff Sykes, Los Angeles