Accepting credit cards

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 14 13:31:08 MST 2008

Don't you have to take an imprint of the card or is the number and signature good enough?   I sure wouldn't want to carry around anymore stuff...
My wife works for a performance venue and they take credit cards.   The following work day she has to enter the info and send it electronically to the card company.   I believe charge a minimum fee per month for the privilege.

I rarely get asked if I take credit cards.   Most people still write checks when they have to...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044