Accepting credit cards

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Wed Jan 16 04:48:37 MST 2008

David Andersen wrote:
> Yes. No hassles; it makes you seem more like a serious business and less
> like a schlub operating out of his/her car.
> xoDA

Schlubs-R-Us reminds you that, if you don't have a 40,000 sq ft shop or
a dedicated room in your house which would qualify for IRS porpoises,
you are, by default, a schlub.

BTW, if the neighbors start getting too suspicious about my car based
business, I just use my pickup with a big chainsaw visible in back... ;-}

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, CSIC
(Chief Schlub in Charge)