tunelab device question

Alan Barnard pianotuner at embarqmail.com
Tue Jan 15 14:42:46 MST 2008

I don't know who your wireless provider is, but I now have an AT&T Tilt which runs my PDA software, is a fully functional GPS device, has internet access, AND runs Tunelab just great--in the horizontal mode it's even nicer, I find.

Oh, and it's a phone, too.

I'll bet all the carriers have Windows Mobile devices, now.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO