Soundboard installation with hide glue

Stéphane Collin collin.s at skynet.be
Wed Jan 16 11:44:00 MST 2008

Hi Ron.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Indeed, I was happy with the fish glue job.  Why do I want to try something
else ? I don't know.
Anyway, I forgot the hot hide glue.  What could advocate for fish glue
instead of cold liquid hide glue, romantic smell left apart ?

Best regards.

Stéphane Collin.

I recommend
going back to the fish glue if it worked for you last time. If
you're wanting to try hide glue expecting a better sound from
that alone, you'll be disappointed with the result even if you
survive the process.