Spam: rental agreement

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Thu Jan 17 07:26:58 MST 2008

I can only share with you my experience in loaning a piano to a church for a
test drive. For me the few times I did it was a deal killer. The problem is
the more people you draw into the sales decision the harder it will be to
close the sale. In churches, small ones particularly, everybody is an
expert. And the loudest mouth will most certainly know very little about
pianos, or is sure that they have to get xxx brand, or whatever.

I hope it works out for you. But in the future I would heartily recommend
just sticking to your music committee for a decision.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802