Spam: rental agreement

annie at allthingspiano.com annie at allthingspiano.com
Thu Jan 17 08:14:09 MST 2008

Thanks for the insight, Dean.  If I was dealing with a committee, I
wouldn't get near this deal!  But the building committee picked out the
current piano (a mid-sized vertical), which the music director has nearly
destroyed, trying to get it to produce the sound she wants in the space
it's in.  I don't think they'll try to run the show this time....

I already have a verbal purchase agreement with the minister and the music
director (who is the minister's wife).  If they don't take it, it will be
because she doesn't love it.  But I'm betting she will, as it's a very
friendly instrument (a grand, which she dearly wants), and the price is
right.  If they don't take it, they'll be paying for the move back to my
shop, too, which is not a paltry sum.

And if they don't take it, I'll have learned a lesson that will stand me
in good stead. <g>  That's why I'm looking for some legal paperwork to go
along with the piano:  because I've already learned some of those lessons
the hard way!

Annie G.