rental agreement

annie at allthingspiano.com annie at allthingspiano.com
Thu Jan 17 08:38:29 MST 2008

That's a good idea, thanks.  Much simpler than a contract, too.

My shop is 160 miles from their church (in my previous service area)...
and she wants to play the piano on site, having had such a frustrating
experience with the current instrument.

I don't blame her a bit, as I'd feel the same way about all of it: the
current piano's inadequacy, the desire for a grand, and the wanting to try
it out in the space.  (Maybe I'm identifying too much, eh?)  But I am SO
glad they finally decided to actually solve the problem, rather than
trying to work around it.

Annie G.