rental agreement

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Jan 17 10:44:24 MST 2008

Write a normal sales contract and specify the terms including the amount of
time they have to make a decision.  Be sure the shipping charges cover
insurance in transit.  Have them write the shipping check separate from the
price of the piano, including tax, so you can deposit the shipping check
immediately and hold the one for the piano.  Have them pay for shipping both
ways and then reimburse whatever amount if they keep it.  Insist that you
arrange the move and pick the movers each way.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com