rental agreement

AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 17 11:09:57 MST 2008

Annie,

One of the biggest problems I've had with churches is that they move the piano and sometimes break a leg.  I always add this to the rental agreement..
Piano must remain in place of delivery and must not be moved under any circumstances. <name> is responsible for any/all damages to finish and/or piano.

Al Guecia
Allied PianoCraft
PO Box 1549
High Point, NC 27261