charge for time

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Sat Jan 19 10:07:07 MST 2008

Steve

As a follow up. I understand how you want to treat the school fairly. But at the same time, you don't want them to take advantage of you. Even though you've been with them for 20 years without a contract, you're still "hired help". What you might want to do, so that there will be no surprises, is tell your "boss", what you are planning to charge. If he/she seems to be surprised with it, then you might want to work out a compromise of some sort.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of