charge for time

itunepiano at aol.com itunepiano at aol.com
Sat Jan 19 19:06:49 MST 2008

 On concert days, I usually tune the piano earlier in the day,? arrive for the sound check, and stay till intermission.? I don't charge for that time, however, I'm usually able to make it up in other areas of piano service for the University, so I get compensated in other ways.?? It helps a lot that I live only five minutes away.? It would be difficult for me to service a college 70 miles away.? Does the pay justify your driving costs??? Bob.