Renner pinning

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Sun Jan 20 21:53:22 MST 2008

Ed
  A report on this would be educational.
  Dale:

I will be looking at some of my own pinning next  week.  It was done in
1978, in  a pro's model S, when I had more  time than money and was fresh out
of
North Bennett.  It didn't have  verdegris at the time.  Old whippens, new
springs, new bushings, new  capstan felts, burnish, etc.  It has a new owner
and I
sold them on  it needing at least a regulation, and I will balance the keys
and
hammers  this time around.   I remember pinning everthing a little tight, so
it
will be interesting to see what is up.
Regards,

Ed  Foote RPT